dave reimer (njrotc_cadet@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:59:37 -0600

jesus christ, its just a hobby! lets not get furious about anything now...
calm down man... tylenol !!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GINA LOSH
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 8:28 PM
  Subject: [gundam]

  YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TURN-A BECAUSE THOSE DESIGNS STINK I'LL ADMIT THAT THE GP02A(PHYSALIS) 1/144 MODEL IS A LITTLE OUT OF POPORTION BUT THAT DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TAK IT OUT ON ALL OF GP02A'S DEVOTED FANS. BESIDES ONE SHOT FROM THAT BAZOOKA AND ANY TURN-A DESIGN WOULD BE DONE FOR.FROM A SUPPORTER OF THE TMAN DON'T LET TOYS'RUS OWN GUNDAM.