Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:35:19 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG Gouf Custom

> What do you mean by the new hands? I sit the left side one with the triple
> barrel gun? I lkie that hand, it's definitely better than the original
Gouf
> hand. Or the premolded hands which are okay since they can hold weapons
> too. I tink that they'll have ste standard Mg hans in case you do want to
> pose it clean.

franz your are posting everything twice recently, check your e-mail program
or something

oh and what do you mean by i sit the left.....

and better than what original hand? that 5 barrel Machinegun hand ? i agree
from what i have seen its lovely against the fat finger a blazing hand
but i think the design of a hand with interchangeable finger pieces is rater
strange but as long as it can point the Gatling shield forwards without the
elbow dropping or the gouf topling over its fine with me *G*

to anyone who has got the MG gc already: does it come with regular MG hands
( thumb,index and 3 fingers as seperate pieces ) as well or is it just with
2 hand pieces and interchangeable finger parts ???