garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:24:39 -0800 (PST)

after staring at the various gelgoogs, i'm settling
for a master grade ms14A, big gun and skirt.

unfortunately, after snooping around the shops, i
found that there was only the gelgoog cannon left. i
coulda sworn there were tons of gelgoogs just last
year. dammit, i feel cheated. argh. crud. :[

matt, thanks for the offer, i haven't replied to the
private email yet, but i'm sure we can work something
out with richie.

so, i'm most likely settling for one of the 1/144
gelgoogs (and fit it with the biiig 1/144 sentinel
gun...eat your heart out cima! :P). i forgot to ask
-- how's the hguc gelgoog marine compared to the 0080
gelgoog jaeger? the aesthetics of the gelgoog jaeger
are more pleasing to my eye...but...how's the kit
quality, poseability, proportions? and what
accessories does the jaeger come with? (richie, did
you write a gelgoog review already? i can't seem to
find much gelgoog models on online galleries...not
even on gundam.com...doesn't seem to be a popular
kit...hmmm...)

-garrgoog

http://gundam.aeug.org/