edf91@att.net
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:18:39 +0000

> Personally, I wouldn't consider Turn A as "uniting"
anything...seeing as
> it's - well, see for yourself. ^_^ Suffice to say I
don't believe throwing
> in every kind of Gundam every produced, and designing
them badly, is a good
> solution to anything. However, this is just my
opinion...there are some
> people who (shudder) actually LIKE Turn A. ^_^

Now, now, let's not go into that - we had enough UC vs
AC talk as it is, let's not start another one ^_^

> In it's defense, I must say that the plot at least
seems promising -
> however, I think most people will agree with me when I
say that the mecha
> designs are horrible.

Not to mention almost no MS-to-MS action much (at least
in the first 15 episodes). In terms of story, it's
definitely promising - probably among the better stories
among the Gundam TV series, although the character
design is kinda to swallow...

--
-Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net