Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:09:33 +0800 (SGT)

>Damn straight. It's like those endless Enterprise vs Star Destroyer flame
>wars. No one will ever win. There will always be hardcore UC fans and
>hardcore AC fans. I haven't seen much of Turn A yet, but if it's supposed
>to unite all the universes, then wouldn't that make UC vs AC a moot point?

Personally, I wouldn't consider Turn A as "uniting" anything...seeing as
it's - well, see for yourself. ^_^ Suffice to say I don't believe throwing
in every kind of Gundam every produced, and designing them badly, is a good
solution to anything. However, this is just my opinion...there are some
people who (shudder) actually LIKE Turn A. ^_^

In it's defense, I must say that the plot at least seems promising -
however, I think most people will agree with me when I say that the mecha
designs are horrible.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)