Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:00:01 -0500

I thought this was really cool, and I know some Star Wars fans here might be
interested in it...
Peter Mayhew, who was inside the Chewbacca suit in the first three "Star
Wars" films, has been posting at www.jedicouncil.net, one of the largest
Star Wars communities on the net. Although at first met with a bit of
distrust-if Yoshiyuki Tomino came to this list we'd probably think the same
thing-it was eventually proved he was the real item. Just thought you guys
would be interested in chatting with a living legend(Although you need to
register in order to post).
Here's the link:

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10001