Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:41:57 -0800

I thought this issue was resolved last week... Oh well...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:19:41 perry lyons wrote: >Alright. >People...it's an anime. At heart....it's just a cartoon for christ's sake. An incredably well done cartoon mind you...but a cartoon. It isn't worth getting so angry at eachother over. Yes, some people prefer AC, Yes, some people perfer UC. But this isn't something to get into flame wars over. You don't see people who like pepsi going up to people who like coke and starting arguments over them over choice in soft drinks (At least, you don't see sane people doing that. If you have, i feel for you). Either way, let's please try and get along in the name of civility and to prove we've evolved a bit past the neanderthals who belived that diplomacy invovled bashing people with stones. > >A.W and F.C all the way :P >Perry >

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html