AzNkId714@aol.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:28:27 EST

In a message dated 2/21/01 3:24:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, tikibun@epix.net
writes:

I'm in a adnvanced class program so i share it with the asme people day after
day, period after period... you wouldn't think they are advanced because
they're sloppy, lazy, and extremely lind and obnoxious. They argue and
dispute over the most idiotic things. I don't know how my teachers can take
it... when we talk about what subject in class, it switches over to something
completely different. It would be like talking about Gundam than switching
over to something like barney... VERY off topic... now i get this same kinda
stuff here :( hehe j/p :P