Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:44:29 -0800

The two Char's MS's (Dom and RX-78) were con exclusives .... I think it was for JAFCON? Can't recall offhand. They're just color variations with no retooling or extra goodies. Seeing as they were exclusives they were rather limited production so they'll probably command a higher than normal price.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: LPhaZe0ne@aol.com To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 2:35 PM Subject: [gundam] Giren's Greed MGs?

On a trip to my local kit importer, I noticed a few interesting MGs. Char's Rick Dom, Gato's Gelgoog, and I believe Char's Gundam. The hell are these? I couldn't really see them, or ask about them, being that the store was closed and I was just looking from the outside in.. But does anyone know anything about them? Are they just color variants, or are they slightly retooled with different weapons and stuff..

~PhaZe 0ne - The Topic Killer