Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:47:51 -0800 (PST)

no need. no need at all. from what i heard, only the
GP01 had the weird panel line thing where the armor
split is right where it's not supposed to be. from the
other ones i have, i gathered that the armor split is
the separate panel line. you don't have to glue or
putty anything cuz it's MG

http://gundam.aeug.org/