Omotai (bustamanted@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:29:42 -0600

Hello. I'm considering stepping up to Master Grade Gundam models, since I've
done a few HGUC and a couple of 08th MS Team models. Sorry to ask such a
dumb question but, are the seams between parts visible? I understand that
since armor can be removed from the Gundam to allow it to be exposed for all
its detailed glory, it is not recommended to putty and glue the
pieces.Should I glue and putty then? Or is there no need to do so?