javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:54:53 -0800 (PST)

--- Char Aznable <charaznable@excite.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:02:43 EST, gundam@aeug.org
> wrote:
>
> > Although this hasn't happened much recently,but
> why can't we talk about
> Ac
> > withought somebody saying "UC is better than that
> AC crap"? I'll bet a
> lot of
> > us r tired of that. If u r going to post
> something like that,use IMO or
> > IMHO(In My Opinion or In My Humble Opinion).
> This is THE Gundam mailing
> > list,so u should be able to post something about
> AC and get no negative
> > opinions. And people shouldn't really post
> something like "Gundam Wing
> ain't
> > no Gundam". that wlll get a lot of people mad. I
> like both AC and UC,so
> it
> > gets me sorta mad to see somebody post that.
> Don't flame me and say that
> I'm
> > an AC nut or anything like that,because I'm not,I
> like both,UC better,but
> > like AC also.
> > If I've offended anybody,sorry ahead of time,.
> > Michael
>
> you shouldn't say sorry, what you said is the right
> thing and we should all
> respect each others opinions as much as we are
> entitled to our own. and by
> respecting I mean not saying "AC is crap" or "UC is
> boring" kinda stuff.
> there is a fine line between freedom (in this case,
> freedom of speach) and
> the rights of other people

Some of use are really geting to mad but still I have
to say that its geting really worse.

Some of the fans that are new to Wing never new about
UC in the USA (I hope they never do) most fans when Im
on Yahoo chat they do not know aboutUC just Wing (
thats a Good thing.) Sometimes when every they ask me
about Gundam Wing I try to tell them that Im some
other Gundam fan they really don't have a clue what I
was talking about in anyways. I have to say that it
really shocked me when some kid ask me "Is it a other
Version of Gundam Wing?" some kids don't know about
http://www.gundamproject.com/ or
http://mechadomain.gundam.com/ they never bother to
check those sites.

 I feel they are Misinfored by Gundam Wing I know
there good fans they really need to know that there
Information is not really showing not any Idea of
what Gundam is Misinforing everyone about the Gundam
series they just need to tell them about what Orginal
Mobile Suit Gundam series some of them Mix up the Idea
what Gundam is I know that some Gundam Wing fans are
new to Gundam Wing but they like the series I
understand its just a Gundam series but they Mix up
the Idea what Gundam really Is,I know by the fact that
some that seen the series in Fan subs not on TV agree
on that some fans that have sites(that are new.)need
to really know that have some Wrong information on
there site.

IMHO(Some I really feel bad that some fans get this
Idea that Gundam Wing was the first and only series
that they need to smacked in the head but im not going
to do that or hate them for that they need to be
corrected what Gundam is.)