Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:27:46 +0800

1. What does the ???% means just below the name of the MS/MA/ship etc. (in
the red bit)? Surely it is related to the attribute "sport" (Clearly not,
because G-3 = 220% with a smaller "sport" value than NT-1 which has 200%
only...)

2. Do the GMs improve a lot with the RX-78-2 battle data? Is it only
available to the GMs which have already been researched when the data is
collected or does it implant on all the OYW GMs?

3. What does Phillip (BD) say when he wins a battle? Something like "ya
lait, ya lait".... It bugs me a bit but I don't expect anyone to remember
this.

4. How did iron mask fly in space without a spacesuit (when he picked up
Cecily and he ripped the cockpit open by hand??)?? Is he a robot or
artificial newtype??

That's all for now but expect more...
Chungus

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily