Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:27:46 +0800
1. What does the ???% means just below the name of the MS/MA/ship etc. (in
the red bit)? Surely it is related to the attribute "sport" (Clearly not,
because G-3 = 220% with a smaller "sport" value than NT-1 which has 200%
2. Do the GMs improve a lot with the RX-78-2 battle data? Is it only
available to the GMs which have already been researched when the data is
collected or does it implant on all the OYW GMs?
3. What does Phillip (BD) say when he wins a battle? Something like "ya
lait, ya lait".... It bugs me a bit but I don't expect anyone to remember
4. How did iron mask fly in space without a spacesuit (when he picked up
Cecily and he ripped the cockpit open by hand??)?? Is he a robot or
That's all for now but expect more...
-- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
- Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Feb 21 2001 - 23:20:23 JST