Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:49:41 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:13:37 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Which one would be a good next FG? personally, I would like an FG of a
GM.

well, with the impending HGUC GM, that is highly unlikely
how about an FG of all the lead Gundams in all the series? I think their
doing that with the MG (eventually) so why not with an FG? cheaper
alternative (and modifications galore!)

> EEK. that is NOT worth it...inasmuch as the gift my friends gave me a
few
> christmases ago, a clear plastic char's Zaku, is now about to be painted
in
> Ver.Ra. Zeonic colors.

if it wasn't that expensive (HK$100) I would have bought one. but again,
it's still an FG thats priced more than a HGUC and 1/100 HGs