Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:55:19 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:03:34 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> ehehehe. I didn't say I would stick to the nomral formula Char...you
know
> me, ever modifying in bits and pieces...

I wish they'd come out with more FGs

by the way, they did come out with a "Millenium Edition" FG in Hong Kong,
which is basically the same FG kits made with clear plastic. I think the
RX-78 is in smoke (or clear black if you can call it that) and the two Zakus
in their respective colors, but clear (clear red and clear green)

I wanted to buy one but it cost more than a HGUC