garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:51:08 -0800 (PST)

hehe. my gundam encyclopedia doesn't indicate a core
fighter. the mecha domain doesn't indicate a core
fighter. the manual of the old 1/144 gp03 doesn't
indicate a core fighter either. the superdeformed
doesn't have one either, does it?

if the mg kit includes a core fighter, it'd be one
really twisted revisionist interpretation. talk about
continuity busting.

let's see...linear cockpit in a corefighter in a
gundam in a mobile armor. talk about beating around
the bush. you figure, somewhere along the way,
there's bound to be a system malfunction like a blue
screen of death or a 404 or something. yeesh. :P

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/