Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:57:04 -0500

You know, it's kinda weird. When Char's Gelgoog came out, I was one of the
first to have it in Japan (Just happen to be there in Dec '96 at Be-J when
they opened the case a day before the release date). It was the best MG at
the time because of it's engineering, and still is in many ways. I think
the whole kit has 3 visible seems out of the whole thing! The only thing I
did not like were the elbows, seem kinda thin and weak. The keens can use a
little tightening too. But they did give me a backpack that was not in the
original mech, and I thought that was cool. The shield was just awesome.
Then I saw the Gelgoog Cannon... would have bought it right away if it was
cast in the Cannon colors instead of JR's. But the MS14A... now that was
the bomb!! Love the new head... had to have it... bugged Eddie for months
:) Just wish that they had made it into the Gelgoog Marine instead. That
would have been real sweet!
If you can only get one of the Gelgoogs, get the 14A. You won't regret it!!