Doom4duke@aol.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:02:43 EST

  Although this hasn't happened much recently,but why can't we talk about Ac
withought somebody saying "UC is better than that AC crap"? I'll bet a lot of
us r tired of that. If u r going to post something like that,use IMO or
IMHO(In My Opinion or In My Humble Opinion). This is THE Gundam mailing
list,so u should be able to post something about AC and get no negative
opinions. And people shouldn't really post something like "Gundam Wing ain't
no Gundam". that wlll get a lot of people mad. I like both AC and UC,so it
gets me sorta mad to see somebody post that. Don't flame me and say that I'm
an AC nut or anything like that,because I'm not,I like both,UC better,but I
like AC also.
If I've offended anybody,sorry ahead of time,.
Michael