Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:42:18 +0800

Flame ALERT! Ignore Thread!

<clicks on newly-designed "satirical anti-flame final e-mail sender"
button>

<click>

----- Original Message -----
From: "GINA LOSH" <adamsfamily@meer.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:28 AM
Subject: [gundam]

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TURN-A BECAUSE THOSE DESIGNS
STINK I'LL ADMIT THAT THE GP02A(PHYSALIS) 1/144 MODEL IS A LITTLE OUT OF
POPORTION BUT THAT DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TAK IT OUT ON ALL OF GP02A'S
DEVOTED FANS. BESIDES ONE SHOT FROM THAT BAZOOKA AND ANY TURN-A DESIGN WOULD
BE DONE FOR.FROM A SUPPORTER OF THE TMAN DON'T LET TOYS'RUS OWN GUNDAM.