Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:42:27

>From: "GINA LOSH" <adamsfamily@meer.net>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam]
>Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:28:11 -0500
>
>YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TURN-A BECAUSE THOSE
>DESIGNS STINK I'LL ADMIT THAT THE GP02A(PHYSALIS) 1/144 MODEL IS A LITTLE
>OUT OF POPORTION BUT THAT DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TAK IT OUT ON ALL OF
>GP02A'S DEVOTED FANS. BESIDES ONE SHOT FROM THAT BAZOOKA AND ANY TURN-A
>DESIGN WOULD BE DONE FOR.FROM A SUPPORTER OF THE TMAN DON'T LET TOYS'RUS
>OWN GUNDAM.

Well, to quote Mr Gabriev, I really don't know what you're talking about. =)

Nobody's taking out anything on the GP02's fans. Just because the 1/144 is a
piece of trash (which I nevertheless intend to buy one day) doesn't mean the
MG is a letdown too. *glances across the room at his bad-azz MG GP02*
Besides, one shot of the bazooka and *any* mobile suit is done for. It
shoots a frkin' nuke, for frk's sake.

And don't take it out on Turn-A fans just because you don't like the MS
designs. They may be weird but they don't stink. Except for maybe the
Woddoms, but that's just because they walk funny.

I'm still waiting for someone to make a Miashei garage kit. =) (HLJ's got a
1/8 Excel kit! That is *so* mine if a certain someone says 'OK, I won't kill
you if you buy it'. But that's not going to happen. Does everyone have this
much trouble with their wives?)

Ohhh, I'm out of coffee. Nuts.

- dom