garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:17:41 -0800 (PST)

--- Michael Wong x4241 <Michael.Wong@nsc.com> wrote:
> Dear List:
>
> > >am looking at the gelgoog, the master grades and
> hguc.
> > >
> > >any opinions on the kits? which is the best
> master
> > >grade value for money -- char's gelgoog, gelgoog
> > >cannon, or the gelgoog with the big gun? any
> > >significant differences, or are the master grades
> > >merely cosmetic (though i'm taking a preference
> for
> > >the one with additional boosters on the outside
> > >skirt)? they don't seem to be laden with
> accessories
> > >like the zaku, and kinda makes choosing between
> them a
> > >bit harder.
> >
> > I'd recommend the MG Gelgoog Cannon - it comes
> with all
> > the optional parts which allow you to build 3
> variants -
> > MS-14S Char's Gelgoog, MS-14B High Mobility
> Gelgoog, and
> > the MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon. I think MG Char's
> Gelgoog
> > kit also has optional parts for MS-14B, but not
> with the
> > MG MS-14A, which has a different head and skirt
> armor,
> > plus the slightly larger beam rifle.
>
> The problem is that it does NOT come with the big
> ass shield...
> So it gave me the feeling that the kit was somehow
> incomplete.
> I am not a big fan of the MG Gelgoog Cannon
> (actually, I'm not
> a fan of the Gelgoog at ALL). There aren't much
> accessories
> for the kit which is another reason I disliked it.
> Give me the
> Kampher!
>
> > Eddie
>
> Michael

eek!

so...the only way i'd get the gelgoog i want -- big
tribal shield, big honking gun, with extra cannon
backpack (i don't care about the melee weapons too
much), and vernier skirt -- is to buy the gelgoog
cannon and the ms-14 A ?

ouch.

O_o

hmmm...the gelgoog is kind of a hit and miss mech
design, but i don't like that much to get two master
grades of it. not just yet anyway.

oh richie...any spare gelgoog parts? :)

-garrgoog