Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:08:22 -0800 (PST)

Dear List:

> >am looking at the gelgoog, the master grades and hguc.
> >
> >any opinions on the kits? which is the best master
> >grade value for money -- char's gelgoog, gelgoog
> >cannon, or the gelgoog with the big gun? any
> >significant differences, or are the master grades
> >merely cosmetic (though i'm taking a preference for
> >the one with additional boosters on the outside
> >skirt)? they don't seem to be laden with accessories
> >like the zaku, and kinda makes choosing between them a
> >bit harder.
>
> I'd recommend the MG Gelgoog Cannon - it comes with all
> the optional parts which allow you to build 3 variants -
> MS-14S Char's Gelgoog, MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog, and
> the MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon. I think MG Char's Gelgoog
> kit also has optional parts for MS-14B, but not with the
> MG MS-14A, which has a different head and skirt armor,
> plus the slightly larger beam rifle.

The problem is that it does NOT come with the big ass shield...
So it gave me the feeling that the kit was somehow incomplete.
I am not a big fan of the MG Gelgoog Cannon (actually, I'm not
a fan of the Gelgoog at ALL). There aren't much accessories
for the kit which is another reason I disliked it. Give me the
Kampher!

> Eddie

Michael