Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:59:49 -0800

>am looking at the gelgoog, the master grades and hguc.
>
>any opinions on the kits? which is the best master
>grade value for money -- char's gelgoog, gelgoog
>cannon, or the gelgoog with the big gun? any
>significant differences, or are the master grades
>merely cosmetic (though i'm taking a preference for
>the one with additional boosters on the outside
>skirt)? they don't seem to be laden with accessories
>like the zaku, and kinda makes choosing between them a
>bit harder.

I'd recommend the MG Gelgoog Cannon - it comes with all
the optional parts which allow you to build 3 variants -
MS-14S Char's Gelgoog, MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog, and
the MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon. I think MG Char's Gelgoog
kit also has optional parts for MS-14B, but not with the
MG MS-14A, which has a different head and skirt armor,
plus the slightly larger beam rifle.

>should i wait for an hguc cima's gelgoog? or is the
>hguc gelgoog marine all that bandai's releasing for
>the gelgoog?

I think the Cima Gelgoog will eventually come out, but
it might take a while (compare Zaku III and Zaku III
Custom... they took their sweet time to retool the kit).

Eddie