Doom4duke@aol.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:39:42 EST

In a message dated 2/20/01 6:28:28 PM, adamsfamily@meer.net writes:

<<YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TURN-A BECAUSE THOSE
DESIGNS STINK I'LL ADMIT THAT THE GP02A(PHYSALIS) 1/144 MODEL IS A LITTLE OUT
OF POPORTION BUT THAT DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TAK IT OUT ON ALL OF GP02A'S
DEVOTED FANS. BESIDES ONE SHOT FROM THAT BAZOOKA AND ANY TURN-A DESIGN WOULD
BE DONE FOR.FROM A SUPPORTER OF THE TMAN DON'T LET TOYS'RUS OWN GUNDAM.>>

Try not to use all caps next time,unless u r yelling the whole time. What is
this post about anyway?
Michael