garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:58:13 -0800 (PST)

--- "Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool!"
<mhanyo1@umbc.edu> wrote:
> > does anyone here know a link to any (if it exists)
> picture or at least a
> line art drawing of the MG GP-03S's rumored (to me
> anyway) Corefighter?

if the gp03 indeed had a core fighter inside it, the
appeal (to me) would go down. i dislike core
fighters.

the only lineart ever of a gp03 core fighter was when
the gp03 mg kit was first rumored/announced. a page
showed the lineart for the gp03 and it's supposed core
fighter. the core fighter looked suspiciously like
the core vehicle of the god gundam (looking like a
mecha mosquito).

> You know, I really hope there isn't one. The kit
> would be much more solid
> without a core fighter in the middle of it. Unless
> it's SF91/Crossbone style
> and pops out of the back. I just found Unit One's
> core fighter to make the
> kits a bit flimsy up top, compared to GP02 at least.

well, after having er, manhandled, the gp01, and gp01
fb of my friends, i have to disagree. they're pretty
stable, if you plug them in just right.

- getta robo g(arr)