Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:40:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm also taking a leave of absence from the list, reading 500 new messages
in 2-1/2 days is an impossible task for me right now, though there are some
contributors and threads that I routinely delete w/o reading. (Too) many
messages are looking more like for a chat room than a mailing list recently.
Hopefully the volume will lessen and I'll return when I get lees busy. Can
you imagine the volume after MS Gundam airs on Toonami? Get ready.

Pc

"In anticipation of your insight into the future"