garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:33:30 -0800 (PST)

i refuse to dignify the other panty-filled thread with
a reply. :P

--- "RX-93 Nu Gundam (Newtype use Ultrahigh Efficiency
Mobile Suit)" <nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph> wrote:

> gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> >Well, it got through didn't it? and who was the
> one who wanted to trade his
> >MG Kampfer chain mines for my MG campfire's spiked
> shoulder?

oy oy! that's a legitimate suggestion, no? :P

it's either double spikes or double no-spikes (for a
sleeker look) for me.

i'm going for a gunslinger "el guapo" kampfer (and
maybe swipe some machineguns from the gm quels and gm
customs i got...hehe) and, crazy as it sounds, have no
use for the chainmine. it simply ain't "el guapo".
:P

> Well Garrick, you could buy one big (and I mean BIG)
> scale model ship (like the Titanic or any aircraft
> carrier) and hope that the runners are thick enough,
> then fashion out from it spikes to attach to the
> right unspiked shoulder should you be unable to
> procure a left spiked shoulder. I'm considering the
> same thing for my 1/144 Kampfer (I haven't bought
> the MG yet).

!!!

X_X

james, that's like telling someone with constipation
to go do heavy weightlifting squats to get it all
out...jeez...

> Oh yeah...Garrick's stomping more people than usual
> because his bloodlust wasn't satisfied by a game of
> Counterstrike last Sunday...and maybe because he
> wasn't able to pull someone else's teeth out...

can you blame me? the stupid store-owned server kept
adding bots to the game. what the HELL would you want
to add 24 bots to a LAN game with live gamers for???
there was only 8 of us enjoying a well balanced 4 vs.
4 matchup, and these bots come running in and ruin the
game. we spent more time watching the bots running
into walls trying to kill each other (emphasis on
"trying" -- as you well know bot programs suck) than
playing. damn waste of time. i get grouchy when i'm
being screwed of my money.

oh, and the "pull someone's teeth out" bit is an
in-joke for warhammer 40k. :) it's orkish for
"collecting debts". in warhammer, orcs/orks use
teeth for currency...and when someone can't pay up,
orks pull teeth out. :) in other words, someone
owes me money long overdue. hence, the double grouch
factor.

> -james r.
> enters into the cockpit of a Psyco Haro and starts
> it up in anticipation of the next trademark garrick
> move

nothing stops the gekigangarr flare. nothing!

-gekigangarr