Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:40:53 -0500

> does anyone here know a link to any (if it exists) picture or at least a
line art drawing of the MG GP-03S's rumored (to me anyway) Corefighter?

You know, I really hope there isn't one. The kit would be much more solid
without a core fighter in the middle of it. Unless it's SF91/Crossbone style
and pops out of the back. I just found Unit One's core fighter to make the
kits a bit flimsy up top, compared to GP02 at least.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/