Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:37:10 -0500

> Uhmmm...have you seen those really tiny slot and peg stuff that fixes the
> small connecting joint to the main wing? they pretty much keep the wings
in
> place, but it's barely seen in the instruction manual.

Yeah, yeah, I've seen them. They seem to work more in theory than in
practice, but maybe I just need to spend more time with it to figure out how
they're all supposed to work. Same with the VF-19 model - it looks like the
parts will all stay in place, but looks can be deceiving. ;-)

> PERFECT GRADE VALKYRIE!!! Mwahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!^O^

I don't think the world is ready for such a thing! heheh!

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/