Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:38:30 -0800

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:53:00
 Franz G Co wrote:

>WHERE'D YOU GET A COPY OF THe LASt VOLUME?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT FOR
>MONTHS!

I know many here will be pissed because the particular copy I'm talking about is fansubbed (but then again, that was why I was asking about the official Bandai release in the first place) I got it at Comic Sale in virra Mall. The shop is pretty hard to find, but if you comb the third floor (on the other side of Jollibee) you'll find it. I warn you though, the copy is extremely bad and I mean extremely. It contains episodes 9 to 12 (12 being that episode where Mikhail and Kiki stumbled upon those Flanagan Kids) which I think is the proper ending for the show. It also had these Gundam flashbacks where a tour guide teaches people the history of Gundam's MS and the OYW. I warn you again, the copy is extremely bad, but if you want a momentary reprieve from the wait for Bandai's, I guess it will do...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at