-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:33:18 -0800

> > I believe MS Senki was Kondo's very first published work and is about
> > 15yrs old. Also, Kondo didn't write that story. Kondo has come a long
> > way since then but he still loves to indulge in lengthy battle
> > scenes. I say, let him do it. That's his style.
> >
> > -James
> >
> You are right as the story was written by Masaya Takahashi (author of other
> stories of Gundam, but I don't remember how many and what they
> are).Alessandro

MS Senki is actually incomplete -- a segment on the Battle of A Bao A Ku was
planned but never actually written due to scheduling conflicts.

Masaya Takahashi also wrote:

The First Step, an AEUG origin story set in UC 0082, for Model Graphix Gundam
Wars I: Project Z. The events of this story were subsequently invalidated by
the contradictory back story of Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories.

Born To Be Wild Again: The Side Story of MS Senki, the further adventures of
Frederick Braun, set in UC 0088, for Model Graphix Gundam Wars II: Mission ZZ.

Gundam Sentinel, set in UC 0088, originally serialized in Model Graphix magazine
before being collected in Model Graphix Gundam Wars III: Gundam Sentinel.

If there was anything else, I can't find the author accreditation.

-Z-