Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:07:09 -0800 (PST)

for me no. i don't really count the char and garma
thing. char had an ulterior motive, and obviously
garma had icelina.
haven't seen z
Bernie and al is like brotherly love. it wasn't yaoi.
and may be andy and steiner had been long time friends
and they've been thru a lot together. i don't think
that's wing-like gay.
don't even wanna know about turn-a

http://gundam.aeug.org/