javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:23:41 -0800 (PST)

--- Franz G Co <darkholy@saintly.com> wrote:
> [...]
Oh yeah my grammar sucks becuase some one did not give
a damn about my grammar,I don't care education sucked
were I lived in Texas yeah its true Bush was a
fucking, cheating,no good,lieing,suck up, something I
hate about him I don't like.

Let me check your grammar some of your spelling needs
to be corrected.(please check your spelling.)

I have a list of four Question.

1.Subject about gay stereotype why does that have to
be gay stereotypeing?
2.Why are we gay bashing on each other on this
subject?
3. Are we really gay bashing people I don't know?
4.Are you stereotype a gay bashing most people do that
I wonder if you are?

We are just makeing fun of stuff about the Gundam
series in this subject its really geting out of hand.
I have to say that the some Japanese sites have any
good picutes of Heero and Duo Kissing each other.
(Oh my god thats other gay stereotype there.) your
geting worry about gay stereotypeing just because
people here maybe not gay or they are gay.(he is
stereotypeing again Waaaaaaa!!!!! ;_;.). I don't know
let me see I feel better someone is expessing
there point of veiw. about that.