Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:52:12 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: javier vega <gundame81@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 20, 2001 5:29:34 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Yaoi in Gundam Wing? formerly Re: [gundam] updates

>I don't think Garma,Char, and Amuro died from H.I.V
>they all died fighting in Battals Char hated Garma,
>Amuro hated Char,and Char hated Amuro.Gundam Wing boys
>lived everone was happy Relena did not Score the end.
>The GW boys have a big fan base of doujinshi (its kind
>of funny in a way online.)

That HIV thing is another (and supposedly dead) gay stereotype

>I have to say for Example there are Character Shrines
>about UC and Gundam Wing Character one of them must
>have Yaoi guess if one of them is Yaoi can you tell.

>This is the UC Character Shrines
http://www.geocities.com/charmiko/
http://frozen-sahara.com/Char/

and the UUC ones do have yaoi. If you want more, check out the japanese
fan-sites. And please check you grammar (shld be these are the UC character
shrines)

>Gundam Wing Character Shrines

http://www.geocities.com/angelrelena/enter.html
http://trowashrine.tvheaven.com/trowa/
http://www.geocities.com/deathsangel26/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Zechs_girl/
http://dorothy.8m.com/
http://www.geocities.com/a_wasteaway/index.html
http://www.homestead.com/heeroyuy1486/

those are the only one that That don't know about
Gundam Wing sites I found a site Gundam site that
mkes fun of Gundam Wing I wonder who the Fuck made
http://members.tripod.com/gundam_sux/

its just funny as hell hahahahaha.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.