garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:24:00 -0800 (PST)

ummm...i'll have you know that i was the innocent
victim of richie's stompfausts. :P

forgive us. it's just our laurel and hardy act.

at any rate...since we're into inane needling, i will
take this opportunity to remind richie once again of
how he so shamelessly labelled his gundam kits as
tamiya 4wd racers in the past. richie, you
despicable schmuck you.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/