Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:51:13 +0800

well, all the paint that i would use on that would be about thrice the price
of the kit.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: [gundam] FGZaku II

> I've been a fan of Gundam for quite some time, so its surprising that it
is only of late that I get my first kit. I've been assembling some kits for
friends (mostly MG's and HG's) back in college but none of 'em were mine.
Anyways, I got an FG Zaku II from a Japanese pal (a very late Christmas
gift). Unlike the HG's or MG's, this one is totally green and without any
other color. i just want to ask the Pinoys here (or anybody who can
translate my problem from their currency to pesos) about the cost of paint
that you actually use on these things. Also, where to find them.

http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html