garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:57:34 -0800 (PST)

errrrrr...

welllll...

let's put it this way -- first grade kits (of which
there are only two, gundam and zak) cost only P200.

the total cost of the paintS (note the plural, hehe)
could exceed the cost of the kit by, uh, around three
times. i use citadel paints for warhammer on gundams,
and occasionally, mr. color gunze sangyo. you can
find the latter in Special Toys branches (virramall,
sta cruz...), and the former in games workshop
warhammer stores here (virramall, robinson's galleria
and festival mall).

uhm, that's not counting the paint brushes.

-garr

--- "Juan Alberto B. Mercado"

http://gundam.aeug.org/