Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:31:21 +0800 (SGT)

>*smacks zhou tai an on the head*

Hey. ^_^

>you never came across danguard ace?

No, and my excuse it - IT'S NOT IN SUPER ROBOT WARS! ^_^

>the show with characters taken straight out of yamato
>and the 500 feet tall, 5000 ton bot that transforms
>into a flyer which should fly like a brick but
>doesn't? (er ok, that's a lousy ad for danguard, but
>hey, i don't get paid for it, hehe)

Doesn't exactly make me want to watch it, no. ^_^

>danguard ace, 56 ep (i think), produced by toei, and
>was adopted as part of the "force five" anime package
>(jim terry something, off the top of my head) that
>also featured starvengers (getta robo g), gaiking,
>grandizer, and spacekeeters (starzingers, another
>matsumoto work...which i actually severely
>dislike...). it ran from mondays to fridays, one show
>a day.

Ah, now it sounds vaguely familiar.

>the danguard ending song is one of my longtime
>favorites, incidentally. :P

I'll check it out.

To keep things on topic, let me ask - how much of a Super Robot show do you
think the original Gundam is?

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)