Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:30:12 -0800

I've been a fan of Gundam for quite some time, so its surprising that it is only of late that I get my first kit. I've been assembling some kits for friends (mostly MG's and HG's) back in college but none of 'em were mine. Anyways, I got an FG Zaku II from a Japanese pal (a very late Christmas gift). Unlike the HG's or MG's, this one is totally green and without any other color. i just want to ask the Pinoys here (or anybody who can translate my problem from their currency to pesos) about the cost of paint that you actually use on these things. Also, where to find them.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at