javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:29:34 -0800 (PST)

I don't think Garma,Char, and Amuro died from H.I.V
they all died fighting in Battals Char hated Garma,
Amuro hated Char,and Char hated Amuro.Gundam Wing boys
lived everone was happy Relena did not Score the end.
The GW boys have a big fan base of doujinshi (its kind
of funny in a way online.)

I have to say for Example there are Character Shrines
about UC and Gundam Wing Character one of them must
have Yaoi guess if one of them is Yaoi can you tell.

This is the UC Character Shrines
http://www.geocities.com/charmiko/
http://frozen-sahara.com/Char/

Gundam Wing Character Shrines

http://www.geocities.com/angelrelena/enter.html
http://trowashrine.tvheaven.com/trowa/
http://www.geocities.com/deathsangel26/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Zechs_girl/
http://dorothy.8m.com/
http://www.geocities.com/a_wasteaway/index.html
http://www.homestead.com/heeroyuy1486/

those are the only one that That don't know about
Gundam Wing sites I found a site Gundam site that
mkes fun of Gundam Wing I wonder who the Fuck made
http://members.tripod.com/gundam_sux/

its just funny as hell hahahahaha.