Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:17:31 -0500

I have to agree about the valkyrie kits. I only put one together because of
how fragile they were. And the part swapping is downright annoying. I mean
it'd be one thing if the darn things didn't just fall apart all the time,
but it's pretty frustrating having parts that fall off.

As for the Zeta, you know, I've tried to get the wings to stay in place with
the arms, and whatnot, but they just don't seem to want to. I don't quite
get it. I have to agree, I think the whole transforming gundam thing is a
bad idea.

Kinda makes me wonder why they put that into Zeta? My guess would be just
because of the popularity of Macross around the time they started on the
show?

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/