garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:03:19 -0800 (PST)

*smacks zhou tai an on the head*

you never came across danguard ace?

the show with characters taken straight out of yamato
and the 500 feet tall, 5000 ton bot that transforms
into a flyer which should fly like a brick but
doesn't? (er ok, that's a lousy ad for danguard, but
hey, i don't get paid for it, hehe)

danguard ace, 56 ep (i think), produced by toei, and
was adopted as part of the "force five" anime package
(jim terry something, off the top of my head) that
also featured starvengers (getta robo g), gaiking,
grandizer, and spacekeeters (starzingers, another
matsumoto work...which i actually severely
dislike...). it ran from mondays to fridays, one show
a day.

a few links taken directly from anipike:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/8384/Danguard.html
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/2975/dace.html
http://www.concentric.net/~marsala9/dang.html
http://members.aol.com/Dread2200/default.htm

the danguard ending song is one of my longtime
favorites, incidentally. :P

-wakusei robo dangarr

http://gundam.aeug.org/