Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:14:31 -0800 (PST)

what is that price list? last time I was in HK (which was exactly one month
ago) the PG Wing Zero Custom is about US$100, roughly HK$800 (conversion is
$1 = HK$7.8)

when your in HK don't buy from Toys R Us. Toys R Us sells for a little more
than the yen price, buy from hobby shops which sells for 67% of the yen
price in HLJ.

my advice is if you're in HK, don't think what to get, just get, get, get.
no where in the world can you get Gundams this cheap (maybe in Japan but
hotel stay and food is more expensive there, so overall you'd be spending
more on your trip). but MGs are very bulky. unless you're willing to part
with the box and just bring the runners and manual in your suitcase.