Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:32:51 -0500

I think 08MS is due out this year in the US, isn't it?

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 7:16 PM
Subject: [gundam] some 08MS musings

> I finally finished the 08MS team (I know its late). Contrary to my early
opinions of the show, it turned out to be Gundam after all! The last
episodes were pretty grim (just the way I like it) but unlike most, it ended
on a very romantic note. Aside from F91, I guess this is the only other
Gundam show that ended this way. I wonder when Anime Village or Bandai will
release a subbed version?

http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html