Binoy D Fernandez (bdfernan@midway.uchicago.edu)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:35:00 -0600

You know,
         While it can't really be classed as insomnia per se, in ability to
sleep is one of the plethora of symptoms associated with depression. Often
times, a good night's rest will generate the same sense of "okay-ness" the
next morning as staying up all night and exhausting one's mind. While the
two have opposite effects, they achieve, in general, the same end. It all
depends on how you see the sun rise the next morning.