Choge2@aol.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:15:42 EST

Thanks! It just so happens I work in advertising ;)

Charlie

P.S. I'm glad I was able to find such a great place!

In a message dated Mon, 19 Feb 2001 1:48:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, AzNkId714@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 2/18/01 7:52:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, Choge2@aol.com
writes:

wow... you can write ad campaigns, i went to the site first thing :P
Hello,

I've just recently stumbled on to this store. It's located in Scarsdale NY
and has awsome Gundams at really down to earth prices! They also have an
online store- www.alternaterealities.com

Check'em out! They are not trying price gouge everyone. For example they
are selling the MG Sazabi for $79.00 both online and at the store. The
cheapest that I have found this model selling in an actual store (in my
area of course) has been $105.00.

Hope ya get what ya want!
Charlie