Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:20:35 -0500

> Another question: how good is the shielding of cockpits in gundam?

dunno about that electromagnetic stuff you were talking about, but as to
this. I would think that for most Gundams at least, the armor around the
cockpit is pretty strong. just looking at the GP-series gundams, unit 1 has
that extra layer of armor that folds down over the core-fighter's cockpit,
Unit two is nothing BUT armor, and Unit three, core fighter or not, is along
similar lines as 1. But, and this I suppose is true for all the Gundams in
the UC timeline, you have to give credit where credit's due, and that's the
gundarium super alloy.

Comparitively speaking, I don't think Zakus and GMs are very well shielded
anywhere. ;-)

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/