Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:24:14 -0800 (PST)

Guys:

> In a message dated 2/19/01 10:53:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> Michael.Wong@nsc.com writes:
>
> drop the super gundam, just get the mk II

The problem is I've got a MK II already, I am getting the super gundam just to
get that extra space plane thingy.

Also, I realized that I forgot that 3 more MG kits had come out since then, and
I am not sure of their prices either! (Kampher, Hyaku Shiki, GP03)... Looks
like I have to drop quite a few kits from my buy list. 8..(

> > Now, I don't think I will be getting extra ones of the PG zakus, or any of
> > the
> > metallic MGs, or any multiples of the same kits. But getting just one of
> > each
> > of the remaining ones still sum up to $615!! I know the obvious answer is
> > drop the PG Wing... but I've had one of every other PG kits and would like
> > keep my PG collection complete. MGs on the otherhand, I don't need to have
> > complete set, so which one of them should I drop? Any suggestions would be
> > appreciated.

Michael