Doom4duke@aol.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:34:01 EST

In a message dated 2/17/01 7:16:41 PM, neogohan@nc.rr.com writes:

<<When did the first models officially marked "High Grade" Come out? I got
a 1/100 V HG today, and noticed that it is radically different than the
HGUC line EW or Wing HGs. Seeing as how the box said 1993, I would
imagine that HGs couldn't have been out long before that... but I could
be wrong? When were the first HG models released and what was the first
suit it came in?

I am pretty sure that the first HG model was the RX-78-2 Gundam and it was
made in 1990
Michael