javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:17:31 -0800 (PST)

> > What I would like to ponder is why thre is a
> larger more vocal
> > yaoi/shounen-ai audience/fan-base that fro
> shoujo-ai.
>
> I actually wonder about that too, since as a
> Shounen-ai writer, I have some
> trouble sourcing out shoujo fics (I would like to
> see the other side of
> things too, you know). Perhaps it's an inherent
> part of the Shoujo-ai/yuri
> thing to be more secretive.
>
> That being said, I find that there are no shoujo-ai
> (famous ones, anyway)
> for gundam, no yaoi (almost none...) for UC gundam,
> and a tonload for Gundam
> Wing. Interestingly, the GW yaoi stuff was going
> down -- and then in comes
> the US showings, and presto, the numbers increase
> again...
>
> But on a serious note: I think that for bandai,
> they saw this as a positive
> addition to their audience. God knows there were
> hints of this already in
> GX, but they got the bishounen look right for the 5
> GW boys.

http://gundam.aeug.org/

All those GW boys are a hit an Asia I wonder why they
have a CD out there more like a Boy band then a any
Gundam series I know they have there CD you know the
Voice Actors singing wonder why the hell did that was
never brought up Hell not many know that GW boys can
sing too,like that everyone hates the Girl in the
series who trys to stop Heero from killing himself why
the hell they all like yaoi,shounen-ai,straght,yuri
whatever the they just hate the Girl in the series I
just hate Heero for fucking up Gundam Battal Masters2
If you all buy Gundam Battal Assult they just fucked
up game I just hate what they did to it in the USA.
they could of just made other version I don't hate
Gundam Wing Its just that its geting out of hand you
think Duck would care if you liked to see Heero and
Duo geting it on I don't know it was never made to
scar Gundam Wing fans its just one site not all sites
have that some of them are just Gundam Wing sites not
many know about his site some of them are kids.